Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is a revolutionary topical antioxidant combination that provides unprecedented 8 times the skin’s natural photoaging protection. C E Ferulic contains ferulic acid, a new antioxidant that doubles the synergistic benefits of C E – neutralizing free radicals, building collagen, and providing improved antioxidant protection. No other antioxidant technology has been shown to deliver comparable levels of photoprotection.
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Benefits:
- Maximum anti-aging results – better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress – the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation
- Once absorbed, can’t be washed or rubbed off – excellent for use in conjunction with sunscreens
- Photoaged or Photodamaged skin
- Dry or sensitive skin, poor skin elasticity
- Beginning 30 days before and/or 7-10 days after invasive or non-invasive procedures
The Latest Research Shows:
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic provides more photoprotection than single antioxidant skincare technologies.
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic provides 8x photoprotection and unprecedented anti-aging benefits.
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic reduces sunburn cell formation up to 96% in UV irradiated skin.
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic prevents the formation of thymine dimers, sun induced DNA mutations associated with skin cancer.
Why Is Photoprotection Important?
Sunscreens play an important role in protecting skin from UV damage. SkinCeuticals always recommends using a broad spectrum sunscreen for optimal protection. However, photoprotection and sunscreen protection are not the same. SPF is a measure of UVB protection only. Photoprotection is a measure of a product’s ability to neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress. This oxidative stress can be caused by both UVA and UVB exposure and leads to premature aging, hyperpigmentation, and loss of elasticity.
Recent Studies Reveal We May Not Be As Protected As We Think:
- People don’t apply enough sunscreen to achieve full SPF. Real-life application of an SPF 20 sunscreen yields an SPF of only 3 to 4.
- Even when applied properly, sunscreens only block 55% of free radicals