Hair Regrowth (PRP)
HARNESS THE POWER OF PLATELET-RICH PLASMA
Platelets are the cells involved in wound healing and clotting blood. Your own blood contains numerous life-giving properties and growth factors that are able to aid in boosting collagen production, the healing of injuries and wounds in athletes, multiple growth factors and even hair-regrowth in male pattern baldness.
The process of deriving platelet-rich plasma and re-injecting it is as follows:
1. your practitioner will draw blood, similar to that of a lab test.
2. Your practitioner will place the blood in a centrifuge to spin and separate the blood platelets from other components of the blood. The centrifuge spins the blood fast enough to the point where it separates the blood into layers with red blood cells staying on the bottom (because they are the heaviest), platelets and white blood cells collect in the middle later above the red blood cells, and plasma without platelets or white blood cells collect on the very top layer (because they are the lightest in weight).
3. The centrifuge process activates the platelet-rich plasma to release at least 8 essential growth factors.
4. The platelet-rich plasma is injected at the desired site.
***Note: There are no risks of allergy or intolerance to this procedure as it simply requires the re-injection of your own blood back into your body, however, you should disclose any medications you are taking or medication allergies to your treating practitioner.
WHAT DOES PLATELET-RICH PLASMA TREAT?
- Hair loss
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Naturally relieves pain
- Helps heal muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Athlete’s injuries
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Chronic pain in places like the back, neck, shoulders or knees
85_x_11_brochure_roll fold ENGLISH
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PLATELET-RICH PLASMA TREATMENT
Experience the healing benefits of your body’s own physiology