If you need a Vancouver cellulite treatment to get rid of the unwanted cellulite that troubles you, Arion Skin Laser is here to help. Cellulite is a condition that affects about 85% of women over the age 20.
First things first.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is an alteration caused by an accumulation of fat, water, and toxins in the cells, causing these cells to become full and hardened, leaving the site with unevenness( ripples and retractions) and nodules, which manifests itself externally through the unwanted lumps.
Why do you have cellulite?
- Genetics: If your mother and grandmother have cellulite, your chances of having it are also great.
- Hormonal: Taking contraception or hormone replacement with estrogen and progesterone worsens fluid retention, causing swelling. If you can, look for other types of treatment.
- Poor circulation: The blood leaves the toxins and fats of the body attached to the cells. Avoid staying in the same position for too long.
- Poor diet and lack of exercise: A sedentary lifestyle causes localized fat to accumulate and cellulite appears. Move!
The good news is…We can help with that! Now let’s talk about how you can get the best results from our Vancouver cellulite treatment.
Have you heard about the Acoustic wave therapy? Our Vancouver cellulite treatment can help you get rid of these lumps, by stimulating the metabolic process of the body and improving connective tissue for cosmetic use in the treatment of cellulite, fat reduction, and body contouring.
What other application is AWT used for?
- Anti-cellulite therapy (stage I – III)
- Muscle and connective tissue tightening
- Elimination of lymphatic congestion
- Circumference reduction/»slimming«
Boost your results by combining;
The food should preferably be directed by a nutritionist, but it is generally advised to reduce salt intake by switching to herbs and consuming detoxifying foods and diuretics, which help to eliminate excess fluids and toxins from the body.
Also very important is to take 2 liters of water per day to ensure good hydration of the body, and keep the skin elastic and healthy.
The exercises to combat cellulite should preferably be guided by a trainer, However, as a rule of thumb, it is recommended to do aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging or cycling to increase caloric expenditure and reduce accumulated fat that is also among the causes of cellulite. Great time to start by the way!
If you have any questions or inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us! Call us to book an appointment for a Vancouver cellulite treatment with one of our experts and get started on your journey to being cellulite-free!