Microblading has become the new beauty phenomenon for both women and men all over the world. It’s time to make your brows a work of arch with this quick procedure that will save you time in your everyday beauty routine.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent form of eyebrow tattooing that is ideal for anyone wishing to reshape their eyebrows, get fuller brows, fill in gaps, fix over-plucked eyebrows, or save time in their morning routines. This can also be a great option for clients that have lost their eyebrow hair due to illnesses like cancer or alopecia.
You can choose to have thick and full looking brows, bushy and fluffy natural looking brows, and neatly groomed brows, the options are endless!
How is it done?
Microblading is done with a pen-like device with a microblade attached to the end, which the technician uses to make tiny hair-like strokes of pigment on the skin in the same direction as your own eyebrow hairs. This creates natural looking results that are semi-permanent and only require 1-2 annual touch-ups. Microblading does not damage existing hair, and does not require you to shave or wax your eyebrows.
What are the benefits?
• Wake up to perfect brows
• Save time in your morning routine
• Save money on eyebrow makeup and grooming products
• No worries about smudging or smearing throughout the day
• Ideal for athletes or physically active individuals
• Ideal for busy moms looking to shorten and simplify their morning routines
• Lasts 1-2 years
• It is a safe, minimally invasive procedure with very little downtime • No upkeep or spending money on professional threading or waxing
• You can follow the new shape of your eyebrows to pluck away stray hairs that grow back
How long do microbladed eyebrows last?
Microblading lasts 1-2 years, but pigment retention can vary depending on a multitude of factors.
Oily skin, strong immune systems, iron deficiencies, sun exposure, regular exfoliating / microdermabrasion and smoking can all cause premature fading / pigment loss.
To schedule an appointment for perfect brows contact 604-559-9956.