Thanks to recent changes in government guidelines, we are ready to reopen and welcome you back to our clinic. Although we are incredibly excited to start seeing patients again, it is our utmost responsibility to do so in the safest way possible.
Our top priority has always been your welfare, which is why our team has taken all the necessary measures to further develop our health and safety protocols.
The reopening will be gradual in order to ensure a safe environment where our patients and team members feel safe and protected. In addition, the clinic’s waiting areas will be closed and incoming and outgoing patients will be limited to appointment-only.
Scheduling & Appointments
Everything you need to know.
In order to ensure thorough sanitization of the clinic and treatment rooms, our appointment schedule will be staggered, allowing time in-between patients. Our goal is to make social distancing as easy and stress-free as possible.
48 hours prior to your appointment, we will be getting in touch with you to make sure you haven’t been experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Loss of taste
- Loss of smell
We will be rescheduling your appointment if:
- You have experienced the above symptoms.
- You’ve travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days.
- You’ve had close contact with someone who has travelled within the last 14 days.
- You’ve had contact with, or are isolating with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
When You Arrive
Please keep these things in mind.
We understand that many aspects of daily life have drastically changed and that it’s all still quite surreal. During this time, it’s important to us that every one of our patients and team members are calm, comfortable and at ease when coming to our clinic. Here are just a few things to remember before your next appointment with us.
- Please arrive as close as possible to your scheduled appointment. This helps avoid patient cross-over and having to wait outside since our waiting areas will be closed. Only the person receiving the treatment will be allowed inside.
- Please wear a mask for your appointment.
- We will have hand sanitizer throughout the clinic and in every treatment room.
- We require that you wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival, after using the restroom, or after coughing or sneezing.
- One of our team members will check your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If you have a reading of above 38 degrees, we will kindly reschedule your appointment.
Our Safety Protocols
For everyone’s peace of mind.
While we have always been committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, health and hygiene, we have taken it a step further to ensure everyone who enters our clinic is protected.
- Our team members will be wearing masks and gloves throughout the entire duration of your visit.
- Rest assured that the front desk will be sanitized regularly.
- All treatment rooms, tools, stations, and equipment will also be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected after every patient/treatment session.
- We will ensure a 2-meter distance is kept between patients and staff members at all times.
- Multiple times a day, we will be carrying out a deep clean of our facility.
- We will have a waiver to be completed and submitted before your appointment.
- The building only allows 2 people in the elevator, but the stairwell will remain open.
We’re in this together and we can’t wait to have you back! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly.