Lymphatic drainage is a well-established & clinically-proven therapeutic method for general health benefits due to the stimulation of a sluggish lymphatic system, to reduce water retention symptoms, and for the removal of water soluble toxins from the body via lymph drainage, as such this machine provides a powerful, but simple, detoxification system.
It helps in size reduction and weight loss by applying compression to one or more parts of the body and delivers immediate and visible results.
Special applicator sleeves provide a gentle massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body. LYMPHASTIM’s unique overlapping 24-chamber compression technique is designed to improve overall circulation and tone up the circulatory system for faster detoxification and elimination.
Book an Appointment
LYMPHASTIM is used as a stand-alone treatment, or in combination with:
Our LYMPHASTIM completes our quadro of body slimming technologies.
How many treatments do I need?
Each session will take about 40 to 45 minutes. Depending upon the problem number of sessions can be planned but minimum 4 to 6 sessions are required.
What kind of results can I expect?
After the first procedure only you will experience lightness in legs and the weight loss process will start. After 2-3 procedures the swellings (due to water retention) will diminish, the skin color will improve and the visible vessels on skin surface will disappear.
Treatments benefits include:
- Reduction in appearance of cellulite
- Removal of toxins and Metabolic waste
- Increased blood flow/improved circulation
- Promotion of drainage of the entire lymphatic system
- Acceleration of slimming/inch loss
- Lessening of inflammation/swelling of the legs & feet
- Promotion of a natural feeling of relaxation & wellness
- Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs
- Body shaping and contouring
- Reduced localized edema
- Helps prevent venous stasis
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
- Improves blood flow and oxygenation
Arion Skin Laser is proud to be the 1st practice in Vancouver to provide Lymphastim!
Compression aids in the natural pumping action of the lymphatic and circulatory system to deliver the following benefits:
Compression assists the body’s own pumping action in both the circulatory & lymphatic systems delivering the following benefits:
- Recover faster between training & after performance
- Reduce muscle soreness & edema
- Prevent excess fluid build-up
- Remove fluid to reduce swelling
- Increase blood flow & oxygen delivery
- Simulate tissue repair